Greetings from TATA Consultancy Services!
We are pleased to inform you that TCS Online test, which is scheduled to happen on 4th July 2015, Saturday at Chennai.
NOTE: Please register in the off-campus option in TCS website, its mandatory to register in the website. The website address is http://nextstep.tcs.com > Entry Level Fresher > Next Step (New Candidate - Register Here) > Choose Off Campus Applicants.
This selection process will be applicable only for B. Sc / BCA and BCS graduates.
The details of your Online Test are as mentioned below.
Date: 04-July-2015, Saturday
Reporting Time: 8:00 AM
Tata Consultancy Services ILP Center,
No 16, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (Old Mahapalipuram Road)
Karapakkam, Chennai - 600097,
(Near Akshya Buildng & Hot Chips / Aravind Theater)
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Round
Tips 4 U:
1. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
• Minimum aggregate marks of 50% and above in Graduation, Class XII and Class X in the first attempt. Aggregate marks should be summation of all subjects in all semesters
• 2015 batch of BCA / BCS / B.Sc.(Physics, Mathematics, Electronic, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology)
• All academic courses should be full time and should be completed with the stipulated duration of the course (extended education not permitted)
• Class XII should be in Science
• Maximum up to 24 months break in education is permissible, only if the students have valid reasons
• Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to take the test
2. It is mandatory to carry the below mentioned documents with you on the day of the test:
• Your photo identity proof in original for verification (PAN Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter ID / Aadhar Card). In case you do not have any of the mentioned Photo ID proofs, it is mandatory to carry Photo Identity proof issued and attested by a Gazetted Officer on an official letter head.
You will not be permitted to appear for the test if you fail to carry the any one of the above mentioned documents.
3. Stationery: You are permitted to carry only 2 HB pencils (No mechanical pencils) and scientific calculator inside the examination hall. Please carry your own stationery as borrowing of these items from others will not be allowed. Rough sheets will provided by TCS at the venue.
4. Banned Items: Bags, pens, mechanical pencils, cell phones and other electronic devices are strictly prohibited inside the test centre. The test center will not be responsible for safekeeping of these items.
5. Unfair Means: Adoption of any unfair means at the examination hall will result in immediate disqualification from the TCS Selection Process.
Please ensure you make it on time for Test:
- Only you would be allowed inside the mentioned venue. You may not be allowed to be accompanied by a companion (parents, friends, etc)
- Please do not bring any electronic devices (USB drive, Laptop, hard disk, TAB) except your cell phone.
Campus Recruitment team - TCS Chennai
-Chief Administrative Officer.