HCL Mega Walk-In Drive on 27 & 28 May.
Graduates of any Stream- B.E,B.Sc,B.Com,B.A,BBA,BCA-(2013, 2014 & 2015).Visit: www.smartindia.co.in/HCL
Greetings from SMART Training Resources!
On behalf of HCL Technologies Ltd. - Business Services, SMART is organizing a preliminary screening for the role of Junior Engineer - Product Support for their Chennai Location.
The process will be conducted at the below venue.
SMART Training Resources India Pvt Ltd,
1/5 Sivaganga Road, Off Sterling Road,
Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034.
Phone -044 28 28 28 29
Company: HCL Technologies Ltd. - Business Services
Designation: Junior Engineer - Product Support
Client: Telecom Client, UK(Voice Process)
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 to 3 years - Both Freshers and Experienced candidates are eligible
Qualification: Any Graduate (BE/B.Tech / Arts and Science-Any stream) / Under Graduate (2015 / 2014 or previous year Passed outs) / candidates with backlogs up to 4 papers can also apply / Diploma holders(10+2+2 only).
• Assist BT Customers over the phone, with Technical troubleshooting by providing Excellent Customer Service for BT Sports and TV
• Assist BT Customers over the phone, with Order Provisioning, Order cancelation, delayed orders, expedites, etc.
• Trouble shooting for Broadband related issues.
• Setting up wireless connection on Laptops and Desktops.
• Connectivity issues with ops Modem, Routers, Hubs and Switches.
• Dealing with network connectivity LAN , WAN and MAN.
• Checking the exchange line issues / outages / fixing appointment with the technician at UK.
Skill set required:-
• Highly confident communicators with excellent interactive ability.
• Tailors tone and communication style to the customer’s needs.
• Offers clear explanations.
• Demonstrable call control skills.
• Culturally aware with good intercultural skills.
• Crafts appropriate responses to customer objections and uses strategies to repair communication.
• Speaks standard business English in a neutral accent with no mother tongue influence
• Highly sentient.
• Ability to identify and respond appropriately to customer’s emotions.
• A high level of professional integrity with a tendency to do the right thing.
• Tenacity in dealing with complex problems.
• An analytical thinker, showing the ability to make decision and solve customer problems with minimal supervision.
• Can identify non value add processes and practices. Able to articulate and champion more effective ways of working.
• HR Round
• VnA round
If you meet the above criteria kindly register your details below and
forward your resume to email@example.com
For more job related updates, like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/smarttrainingresources
Thanks & Regards
Team – Corporate Relations
SMART Training Resources India Pvt Ltd
-Chief Administrative Officer.