Amazon Mega Walk-In Drive on 29 & 30 May.
Graduates of any Stream- B.E,B.Sc,B.Com,B.A,BBA,BCA-(2013, 2014 & 2015). www.smartindia.co.in/amazon
Amazon – Catalog Associate
Greetings from SMART Training Resources!
On behalf of Amazon, SMART is organizing a preliminary screening for the role of Catalog Associate – Retail Business Services(RBS) for their Chennai Location.
The process will be conducted at the below venue.
SMART Training Resources India Pvt Ltd,
1/5 Sivaganga Road, Off Sterling Road,
Nungambakkam, Chennai – 600034.
Phone -044 28 28 28 29
Job Profile – Catalog Associate – Retail Business Services(RBS)
Amazon.com operates in a virtual, global eCommerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses in seven countries, including Retail, third party marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, web services for developers.
The RBS group is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations. The team is designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team’s primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
The Catalog Associate is the entry-level role in the RBS organization. In this role, the individual works on one or more critical tasks for a particular retail product category. These tasks include (but are not limited to) populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site, interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers, identifying and correcting errors/complaints, maintaining records of work received and work performed. The individual is expected to perform these tasks by using fair judgment in understanding instructions provided by the Process Lead/Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLAs are met per quality standards
• Understand and correctly use Amazon’s Retail Systems Platform(RSP) to support vendors and buyers in enhancingthe retail selection on Amazon’s online catalog
• Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done
• If there is a possible default on SLAs or quality, flag the escalation in time to the manager or lead
• Interacting and coordinating with vendors/buyers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for price, product details and other product-related information
Skills and Competencies Required:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Strong business communication skills – ability to communicate with internal/external stakeholders clearly and concisely
• MS Excel proficiency – ability to mine voluminous data for specific detail according to instructions provided
• Strong analytical skills – Ability to do high school level arithmetic
• Familiarity with navigating the internet – research techniques on the internet and finding required information quickly
• Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution – on this, we will test the candidate’s ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions
• Ability to deal with ambiguity – use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business tasks based on available information
Experience and Qualifications:
• Graduate in any stream.
• 1 – 2 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes – BPOs, Operations processes where associates are required to handle large volume of data as part of their daily tasks and take decisions based on analysis of such data
• Experience working on process improvement processes like Six Sigma, Kaizen etc. is a plus
• Candidate should be flexible to working in shifts (Tuesday to Saturday)
• Should be willing to work in either all of the following shifts:
o 8:00 AM through 5:00 PM
o 12:00 PM through 9:00 PM
o 3:00 PM through 12:00 PM
o 6:00 PM through 3:00 AM currently but there will be a difference of 1 hour due to day light saving
If you meet the above criteria kindly register your details below and
forward your resume to email@example.com
For more job related updates, like us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/smarttrainingresources
Thanks & Regards
Team – Corporate Relations
SMART Training Resources India Pvt Ltd
-Chief Administrative Officer.