Vision and dreams are the blueprints of soul and achievements.
-Mohammed Ahmed F

IT Job in Product or Service based Company

I would pick a product based company any day. Why? Because,


Package - ₹3L in service companies or ₹10L - ₹40L in product companies? Is this some joke?

Work - Product companies pride in their pure development work. What can service companies offer me? Maintenance work? Boring!

Hierarchy - I don’t want a 10+ level hierarchy above me. Product companies have a flat hierarchy and moreover, managers treats you like an equal.

Exposure - Service companies hire tens of thousands of candidates every year. And a majority of them can’t even code well (no offense). Not a thriving environment is it? Product companies hire only the best and I prefer working with the best.

Career - Product companies offer shortcuts into my future. Working in a product company literally brings recruiters to me. What can service companies offer me? A 1 - 2 year service bond? No thanks!

Amenities - Product companies pamper us with free food, parties, gym, cabs, bonuses, vacations. No dress code either! And service companies? Refer us to sim card companies!

Share this

Related Posts

Dear User,

Thank you for your comment. Hope you like this blog. Kindly share us on Social Media so others can be updated.

-Chief Administrative Officer.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.