Do you dread going to work every day? Do you feel uncomfortable in your office environment? If yes, you need to know it’s time to quit your job. Here are some signs that indicate it’s time for you to move on:
1. Passion: Do you feel excited and passionate about what you do in office? It’s a must that you’re passionate about your job and learn new things at work every day. If you don’t feel excited about your job, then it’s time to move on.
2. Learning process: If you’ve been with a company for several years, there’s a higher possibility that the learning curve has flattened. In such cases, you should look out for new roles and challenges within or outside the company.
3. Involvement: If you aren’t being invited for important meetings despite doing your job very well, you should move on. This could also mean that your boss thinks you’re incapable of climbing the corporate ladder but just good enough for the daily routine work. This means it’s time to leave.
4. Pay hike: If you don’t find a decent increment in your salary, then it’s a sure sign that you should look out for a better job. Don’t wait for something to happen just because you are comfortable in that job. Give yourself some credit and make sure you get paid for your work correctly.
5. Stress: There should be a good balance between your personal and professional life. Don’t let you job increase your stress levels that could affect your health or personal life. If you are not being acknowledged for your hard work, it’s time to look out for a better job opportunity.
This work is produced by Simplus Information Services Pvt Ltd. Customer engagement through content.