Job Opening for Our Organization (Delhivery) :
Job Title : Business Development Executive
Experience : 0-5 yrs
Location : Chennai
Two wheeler compulsory
Preferably male candidates
Job Description :
* Identifies business opportunities through cold calling, and identifying prospects by evaluating their position in the industry through various professional networks.
* Contact prospects, arranging meetings and further developing relationships with prospects
* Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
* Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
* Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
* Able to sense client's requirements, industry trends, market activities and competitors.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending events or workshops related to eCommerce and logistics industry.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Strong Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Energy Level, Negotiation skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Quick learner, Motivation for Sales.
Delhivery helps merchants and brands create successful online businesses through modular E-Commerce services and core logistics. Our operational capabilities are designed to meet the needs of any business looking to go online. We provide sellers a modular suite of e-commerce technologies coupled with pan-India logistics operations, helping them achieve fast, reliable and flexible customer fulfillment.
Our proprietary commerce technologies toolkit provides sellers a way to develop and manage their entire online channel - including setting up a web-store, catalog management, studio services, and integration with marketplaces, payments, SEO/SEM, customer analytic and inventory management. All our IT is built in-house and is completely customized to the unique needs of each of our clients.
Delhivery also owns and operates over 60000 sqft of fulfillment space across 3 cities with a dedicated call center, along with an in-house express shipping network across 60 cities with over 85 distribution stations. By March 2014, we will have over 250000 sqft of fulfillment space across 10 cities with express shipping in over 125 cities.Our fulfillment and logistics solutions can be provided on a stand-alone basis or bundled together as part of a larger engagement.
Delhivery was founded in June 2011 by alumni of IIM Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Kanpur, IIM Calcutta and IIT Delhi. We currently work with over 700 E-commerce players across 60 cities and are the fastest growing startup in the Indian e commerce landscape. As we grow the Delhivery team, we are looking for individuals from all kinds of backgrounds who have a passion for hands-on work, tremendous drive and the ability to work in diverse groups.
Pls go through the company URL : www.delhivery.com
An immediate response will be highly appreciated
If you are interested in this profile you can send your updated cv along with the details ASAP
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Infantry Techno Park,Third floor,
No. 104, Infantry Road, Shivajinagar,
-Chief Administrative Officer.